Educational Dividends has extensive expertise in both grant services and the development of and delivery of educational curricula. We provide personalized service to all of our clients from individuals to large corporations.
If you are a non-profit, school, municipality or a company that sells to non-profits, The Grant Helpers at Educational Dividends can assist you with the following services:
• Identifying appropriate grant funds
• Applying for grant funds
• Building capacity by training your staff to become in-house grant writers
• Managing grant funds
• Applying for your 501 c 3 designation
Sign up HERE for a free consultation. This is not a sales call, it’s a conversation so we can learn more about what you’d like to accomplish.
NOTE: Free consultation/Contact us form – put in Contact Us
If you are a school, teacher, home school family or an organization who would like to support our schools, our education staff offers the following services:
• Curricula on a wide range of topics – we specialize in integrating learning standards into project-based learning experiences
• Professional development for teachers
• Custom-designed educational programs for businesses who would benefit from a relationship with schools – Learn more HERE – this will take them to Sponsored Programs
• Assistance identifying grant funds to purchase our products and services
Learn more HERE
Radio Interview on WDWS-AM
Carol was featured on the Central Illinois Business radio program with Alex Ruggieri on NewsTalk 1400 WDWS-AM. Click the play button on the audio player below to listen in.