Educational Dividends has developed a wide range of projects and curricula using the AND Model, including EnergyNet’s suite of curricula, Student Power, and the ISBE accredited dual credit program, High Tech Edge.
Carol Timms, President
Carol has experience in both education and energy. With initial experience teaching high school social studies, she moved to the State Energy Office where she managed federal grants, developed marketing and adult education campaigns, and began the state’s award-winning energy and environmental education program for K-12. She launched Educational Dividends in 1994 and has focused on developing project-based educational materials in the areas of energy, environment, workplace development and technology.
Please contact Carol at Carol@EducationalDividends.com.
Christine Younger, Administrative Assistant
Excellent customer service is integral to the Educational Dividends’ experience. Christine brings a plethora of administrative experience and excellent communication and organizational skills. Her interaction with the clients, teachers and Educational Dividends’ team members instills an instant sense of competency and caring.
Please contact Christine at Christine@EducationalDividends.com.
Valerie Hardy, School Liaison
Valerie is a passionate educator with a reputation for instilling a love for learning and self-discovery in her students. She believes that collaborative innovation with the community is a key element to developing learning experiences. Valerie taught Science for 16 years in grades 3-8 for the Archdiocese of Chicago before moving to the Chicago Public Schools (CPS). As a CPS Science teacher, she was an active participant in Educational Dividends’ classroom programs. Valerie joined the Educational Dividends’ team when she retired from CPS. She enjoys encouraging teachers and providing dynamic training sessions.
Please contact Valerie at Valerie@EducationalDividends.com.
Ivy Bouillerce, School Liaison
Ivy has extensive experience as a teacher, administrator, and educational liaison to IIT’s Smart Grid Program. She is passionate about providing opportunities for teachers, counselors and administrators to utilize the workplace as an active learning environment.
Ivy has recruited employers and professional organizations to become active participants in the educational system. Since retiring Ivy has been working with Educational Dividends to support teachers. She is an enthusiastic, interactive trainer.
Please contact Ivy at Ivy@EducationalDividends.com.
Our Clients and Partners
Educational Dividends has worked with tens of thousands of students on behalf of government agencies, non-profits and businesses. Our goal is to add value to your relationships with your clients by providing our unique brand of educational services.
We have worked with the following organizations:
- Ameritech Illinois
- Association of Illinois Electric Cooperatives
- Champaign County Chamber of Commerce
- Champaign County Medical Society
- Champaign Downtown Association
- Chicago Children’s Museum
- Chicago Public Schools
- CTE Curriculum Revitalization Project
- Danville Area Community College
- Earth Day Illinois
- Eastern Illini Electric Cooperative
- Education for Employment
- Energy Systems Group
- Galvin Center for Electricity Innovation Smart Grid Education and Workforce Training at IIT
- Illinois Association of School Boards
- Illinois Clean Energy Community Foundation
- Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- Illinois Education Association
- Illinois Lt. Governor’s Office (Pat Quinn)
- Illinois Principals Association
- Illinois State Board of Education
- Illinois State Chamber of Commerce
- International Society of Arboriculture
- National Energy Education Development Program
- National Energy Foundation
- National 4H
- Olympia School District
- Operation Green Jobs
- Parkland College
- Richland Community College
- Target Stores
- Tech 2000 Coalition
- U.S. Department of Energy
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Nano-CEMMS
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Energy Resources Center
- Vermilion Advantage
Radio Interview on WDWS-AM
Carol was featured on the Central Illinois Business radio program with Alex Ruggieri on NewsTalk 1400 WDWS-AM. Click the play button on the audio player below to listen in.